June 2-7, 2013
Join leading educators and industry professionals as they share their insights into the key strategies and practices that world class organizations are using to achieve procurement and supply chain excellence and build sustainable competitive advantage. As recent research and experience indicate, the value of purchasing and supply chain strategies to a firm’s bottom-line performance can be significant.
- To establish the critical components of integrated strategic procurement/sourcing and supply chain management and how these processes can contribute to the competitive success of your firm throughout the value chain
- To enhance your understanding and implementation of concepts, strategies and techniques required to increase personal and organizational effectiveness in a changing globally competitive environment
- To share ideas and best practices with colleagues from various industries and firms to accelerate improvement at your company
- To identify emerging critical directions for purchasing/sourcing and supply chain management
- To establish critical requirements to implement successfully appropriate procurement/sourcing and supply chain management strategies and practices
Faculty & Speakers:
Karl Braitberg, Vice President, Global Supplier Management, Cisco Systems, Inc.
Lawrence Cresci, Sr. Director, Global Supply Chain Operations, Dow Chemical
Robert Duncan, Former Dean and Professor of Management, Michigan State University
Liz Door, Corporate Vice President, Global Procurement, Whirlpool Corporation
Louis Ferretti, Project Executive, CoE-Product Environment Compliance and Supply Chain Social Responsibility, IBM Corporation
Beverly Gaskin, Vice President, Supply Chain Management, Energy and Corporate Purchasing, Americas, Rolls-Royce North America
Sidney Johnson, Vice President, Global Supply Management, Delphi Corporation
Paul Massih, Vice President, Contracting & Procurement, Shell
Robert Monczka, Director, Strategic Sourcing and Supply Chain Strategy Research, CAPS: Center for Strategic Supply Research; Distinguished Research and ISM Professor of Supply Chain Management – Arizona State University
R. David Nelson, CEO, Dave Nelson Group, Inc.
Ronald M. Perry, Vice President, Global Procurement & Operations, Pfizer
Tom Stallkamp, President, Collaborative Management
Robin Vogel, Sr. Vice President, Procurement & Logistics, Topco Associates LLC
Who Should Attend:
This seminar is designed for purchasing, materials, and supply chain executives and senior managers interested in learning strategies, concepts, and techniques necessary to contribute more fully to competitive performance at their firms. Strategic purchasing and supply chain management provides organizations with significant opportunities to leverage resources which may contribute to the effective identification/implementation of value-added initiatives.
$4,695.00 - includes educational materials, meals, and tuition. Lodging is an additional $91.00 plus tax per night at the Candlewood Suites Hotel which adjoins the Henry Center. Hotel reservations will be made by MSU staff upon registration.
517/353-8711 x 71004 or 800/356-5705