Professor - Accounting and Information Systems
Deloitte / Michael Licata Endowed Professor of Taxation - Accounting and Information Systems
Office: N226 Business College Complex
Income tax accounting, International tax planning, Mergers and acquisitions, business combinations and consolidations,
- "Back to the Drawing Board: The Structural and Accounting Consequences of a Switch to a Territorial Tax System" National Tax Journal, September 2013, forthcoming. With Michael P. Donohoe and Gary A. McGill.
- "Through a Glass Darkly: What Can We Learn About a U.S. Multinational Corporation"™s International Operations from Its Financial Statement Disclosures?" National Tax Journal, December 2012, 65 (4): 961-984. With Michael P. Donohoe and Gary A. McGill.
- "Assessing Professional Ethics in Tax: A Case on Uncertain Tax Positions." Journal of Accounting Education, Vol. 30 (1), March 2012, 80-99. With Susan P. Convery.
- Brian Spilker, Ben Ayers, John Robinson, Ed Outslay, Ron Worsham, John Barrick, and Connie Weaver. (2013). McGraw Hill"™s Taxation of Business Entities, 2014 edition. McGraw-Hill.
- Brian Spilker, Ben Ayers, John Robinson, Ed Outslay, Ron Worsham, John Barrick, and Connie Weaver. (2013). McGraw Hill"™s Taxation of Individuals. 2014 edition. McGraw-Hill.
- Edmund Outslay. (2007). Comment to "Tax Planning under the Flat Tax" (Joseph Bankman and Michael Schler). Taxing Capital Income (pp. 285-290). The Urban Institute Press.
- ACC 836: U.S. Taxation of Multinational Transactions
- ACC 850: Accounting for Multiunit Enterprises