Michigan State University is celebrating a 50-year milestone this year. In 1964, the university created an executive MBA program to transform high potential into high performance.
MSU is proud to have the world’s second oldest executive MBA program—proud of its heritage, its accomplishments, and its more than 4,000 alumni who are making an impact throughout Michigan and around the globe. In recognition of our heritage and to position the program for continued success, our executive-style Weekend MBA will now be known as the Eli Broad College of Business Executive MBA.
Building on its 50-year legacy, the program is embracing innovative new initiatives to better meet the needs of current, emerging, and future executives, such as:
- Broadening international/global experiences,
- Implementing social impact applied learning projects,
- Enhancing leadership development opportunities, and;
- Expanding alumni and peer networking options.
At the same time, we remain committed to offering a premier educational experience and continuing the foundational aspects that have made our students successful, including:
- Direct access to experienced and knowledgeable faculty
- A robust and relevant curriculum
- A team-based, collaborative culture
- A convenient weekend schedule in Troy or East Lansing.