By Caroline Brooks
Take advantage of the rare opportunity to connect with over 40 top employers at the Accounting & Information Systems’ (AIS) annual Career Exchange September 14, 2016 from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m. at the Spartan Stadium tower.
Open to all Michigan State University students, the Broad College of Business AIS Career Exchange is a platform to explore full-time and internship opportunities with accounting firms, as well as Fortune 500 companies, including Deloitte, EY, Ford Motor Company, General Mills, Mars, PwC, Whirlpool, and many more.
For more information on the AIS Career Exchange, to register, and for the full list of employers attending on September 14, visit the event’s Handshake site.
Can’t make it to the Career Exchange event on the 14th? Broad’s AIS department and the Lear Center will host additional events to prepare you for the interview process:
- Information Tables and Sessions starting September 6
Meet with Meet with companies to start networking early! Located in the Business College Complex (BCC) first floor hallway
- How to be Successful at Career Fairs – September 8
- 5:30-6:30 p.m., N100 BCC
- Resume Critiques – September 12-13
- 10:00-2:00 p.m., BCC First Floor Hallway
- Practice Interviews – Sign up in Handshake
- September 15, 10:00 AM-2:00 PM
- September 16, 9:00 AM-2:00 PM
- Interviews conducted in the Lear Career Services Center
- Walk-in Advising starting September 1
- Mondays and Thursdays 9:00 a.m. -1:00
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- Friday 1:00-3:00 p.m.