By Emily Reyst
One day you’re using a map to navigate campus and what seems like the next, you’re walking on stage to receive your diploma. You’ve heard the advice before: enjoy every moment of your undergraduate career because you won’t have another four years like it.
But even with diligent efforts, you may be feeling like you just didn’t fit everything in. And while there is no shortage of activities and events to explore on campus, we asked Broad College of Business juniors and seniors what made it on their must-do-before-I-graduate Michigan State University bucket list.
Nicole Kunecki (BA Human Resources Management ‘17)
- Eat on the rooftop of El Azteco
- Visit the Eli & Edythe Broad Museum
- Walk through the Beal Gardens
- Get a taste of local restaurants:
- Golden Harvest
- Harrison Roadhouse
- Hall of Fame Cafe
- Bubble Tea
- Paint the rock
- Tour Baker Woodlot
- Visit the Planetarium
- Attend a Lansing Lugnuts game
- Walk on the Red Cedar when it’s frozen
- Go to soccer, lacrosse, baseball, volleyball and gymnastics events
- Visit all statues on campus
Rachel Gasparovich (BA Supply Chain Management ‘17)
- Visit the Michigan State Capitol
- Get a grilled cheese at the Dairy Store
- Attend an MSU basketball game
- Go to Burgerama (otherwise known as RAMA)
Rachel Jankowiak (BA Accounting ‘18) has one more year to hit everything on her list:
- Get front row at a football game
- Attend the Izzone Campout
- Go tubing down the Red Cedar
What landed on some or all of their lists?
- Get a picture with Sparty
- Climb the steps of the Beaumont Tower
- Go to karaoke night at Crunchy’s
- Attend a Spartan hockey game
- Eat at every dining hall
- Ice skate at Munn Ice Arena
- Go bowling at the Union — it’s free on Wednesday nights!
- See a show at the Wharton Center
Did they miss anything? Let us know what’s on your bucket list and be added to our story! Email Emily at email@example.com.