Come visit your old Spartan home for MSU’s Homecoming celebration Monday, Oct. 1 through Sunday, Oct. 7, when Spartans will be “Celebrating Unwavering Courage”! This year’s events and activities of particular interest to Broad alumni include:
- Thursday, Oct. 4, 4:30–6:30 p.m.: The School of Hospitality Business Alumni & Faculty Roundtable Discussion, 645 N. Shaw Lane, Room 232.
- Thursday, Oct. 4, 7–9 p.m.: The School of Hospitality Business Spartan Sponsors Mentor Program, Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center, Lincoln Room.
- Friday, Oct. 5, 8:30 a.m.–3 p.m.: The School of Hospitality Business Alumni Association Executive & Appointed Board Meeting, Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center, Lincoln Room.
- Friday, Oct. 5, 6 p.m.: MSU Homecoming Parade, downtown East Lansing and MSU campus.
- Friday, Oct. 5, 7:30–8:30 p.m.: The School of Hospitality Business After-Parade Tailgate, Broad College Complex, ground floor, Bogue Street entrance.
- Saturday, Oct. 6, 9:30–11:30 a.m.: The School of Hospitality Business Pre-Game Tailgate Reception, Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center, Culinary Business Learning Lab, garden level.
- Saturday, Oct. 6, 10 a.m.–noon: Broad College of Business All-Alumni Tailgate, Red Cedar Road just north of Shaw Lane.
- Oct. 6, noon kickoff: Homecoming football game vs. Northwestern, Spartan Stadium.
Also, this year’s Homecoming Court includes two Broad Spartans as representatives: Lamont Davis, a hospitality business major from West Bloomfield, Mich., and Malik Amir Mix, a marketing major from Detroit.
Plus, Spartans in East Lansing and around the world are asked to show their spirit by swapping out a front porch, window, or any other light with a green light bulb to “Glow Green” during Homecoming Week!