Advancing Women in Business
Date/Time: Wednesday, Mar 14, 2018 | 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Make time for an event that’s all about you ~
Register now to attend the Broad College Advancing Women in Business event. You’ll connect and network with like-minded women, gain important insights tailored to professional women, and leave re-invigorated to advance your own priorities.
- 5:00pm – Registration Begins
- 5:30pm – Concurrent Workshops
Strategies for Advancing Your Career
– Marla McGraw | Director, Career Mgt and Employer Relations | MSU Broad College of Business
Insights – Starting your Own Business
– Kendra Corman (Executive MBA ’13) | Managing Director | H2H Consulting
– Cheryl Thompson (Executive MBA ’13) | CEO | Lead One Lead All
- 6:15pm – Power Networking & Reception with Wine & Hors d ’Oeuvres
- 6:45pm – Dialog with Featured Successful Women
The evening will highlight dynamic and successful women whose real-life career journeys are diverse, compelling and inspiring:
– Christine Feuell (BA, Marketing & Economics ‘85) | Vice President, Global Marketing | Adient
– Chriscynethia Floyd (Executive MBA ’11) | Vice President, Deputy Publisher | Simon and Schuster Children’s Publishing
There is no cost to attend, but advance registration is needed by Sunday, March 11, 2018.
As professional women, we seldom carve out time to focus on our own needs and priorities. MSU’s Broad College of Business recognizes the power women have to encourage and inspire each other to reach our full potential.