Date/Time: Saturday, Nov 11, 2017 | 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Location: InterContinental Barclay Hotel, New York NY
+ iCal + Google Calendar
Please join us for Celebration of Leadership on Saturday, November 11 in New York as we honor and recognize our 2017 Industry Leader of the Year and recognize the Hall of Fame “Class of Trendsetters.”
2017 Industry Leader of the Year
- Eric A. Danziger, Chief Executive Officer, Trump Hotels
2017 Hall of Fame “Class of Trendsetters”
- Gary Finnell (BA ‘79), Senior Director, Development, Hilton
- J. Bruce Lange (BA ‘78), Managing Director, Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
- Kit Pappas (BA ‘82), Vice President, Hotel Management, Tavistock Development Company
Join us for a lavish reception which will feature hors d’oeuvres, carving and action stations, served and plated appetizers, desserts and pastries, along with a hosted bar.
- 6 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. – Celebration of Leadership Award Ceremony
- 6:45 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. – Celebration of Leadership Reception
[Business professional attire requested]
$200 per person ($100 if grad year is 2007+). Register online or email your RSVP to email@example.com and mail check payable to “MSU” to: The School of Hospitality Business, 645 N. Shaw Lane, Room 232, East Lansing, MI 48824
- Interested in sponsoring this event? Please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org; details on both individual and corporate sponsorship will be emailed in reply.