Hospitality Business: Annual Gathering of Leaders Award Ceremony & Celebratory Reception (Chicago)
Date/Time: Monday, May 21, 2018 | 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
For Alumni and Friends of The School of Hospitality Business!
Join us for Annual Gathering of Leaders Award Ceremony & Reception scheduled for Monday, May 21, 2018. The event will take place at the Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza (River North) where we will honor and recognize The School of Hospitality Business Alumni Association’s 2018 award recipients listed below:
- 2018 Alumna of the Year
- Carol L. Campbell (BA ’98), Global Leader, Customer Experience & Consumer Insight, Delta Airlines
- 2018 Emerging Alumni Leaders of the Year
- Brian DeMeester (BA ’98), Executive Housekeeper, Amway Grand Plaza Hotel
- Alison Wallace (BA ’97), Director of Sales, Hiltons of Chicago
- 2018 Honorary Alumnus of the Year
- Jerome F. Cataldo, President & CEO, Hostmark Hospitality Group
Annual Gathering of Leaders reception is a terrific networking opportunity! This lavish reception features hors d’oeuvres, carving and action stations, served and plated appetizers, desserts and pastries, along with a hosted bar. Registration fee is $100 per person and $50 if grad year 2012+. Business professional attire requested.
Sponsorship opportunities available, please email Lois Schroeder at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.