Office: 632 Bogue Street
- Cross, Samantha N. N., Dante M. Pirouz, and Gail Leizerovici. “Hoarding: Understanding Divergent Acquisition, Consumption, and Disposal,” Journal of the Association for Consumer Research, 3 no. 1 (2018).
- Hurst, Charlice, Lauren Simon, Yongsuhk Jung, and Dante M. Pirouz. “Are ‘Bad’ Employees Happier Under Bad Bosses? Differing Effects of Abusive Supervision on Low and High Primary Psychopathy Employees,” Journal of Business Ethics, (2017): 1-16.
- Jeffrey, Jennifer, Jodie Whelan, Dante M. Pirouz, and Anne Snowdon. “Boosting safety behaviour: descriptive norms encourage child booster seat usage amongst low involvement parents,” Accident Analysis & Prevention, 92 (2016): 184-188.
- Leonhardt, James M., Jesse R. Catlin, and Dante M. Pirouz. “Is Your Product Facing the Ad's Center? Facing Direction Affects Processing Fluency and Ad Evaluation.” Journal of Advertising 44, no. 4 (2015): 315-325.
- Pezzuti, Todd, Dante M. Pirouz, and Cornelia Pechmann. “The effects of advertising models for age-restricted products and self-concept discrepancy on advertising outcomes among young adolescents.” Journal of Consumer Psychology 25, no. 3 (2015): 519–529.
- Pirouz, Dante M., Allison R. Johnson, Matthew Thomson, and Raymond Pirouz. “Creating Online Videos That Engage Viewers.” MIT Sloan Management Review 56, no. 4 (2015): 83-88.
- Pettigrew, Simone, Laurel Anderson, Wendy Boland, Valérie-Inés de La Ville, Ilaisaane, Marie-Hélène Fosse-Gomez, Marie Kindt, Laura Luukkanen, Ingrid Martin, Lucie K. Ozanne, Dante M. Pirouz, Andy Prothero, Tony Stovall. “The Experience of Risk in Families: Conceptualizations and Implications for Transformative Consumer Research.” Journal of Marketing Management 30 (2014): 17-18.
- Martin, Ingrid M., Michael A. Kamins, Dante M. Pirouz, Scott W. Davis, Kelly L. Haws, Ann M. Mirabito, Sayantani Mukherjee, Justine M. Rapp, and Aditi Grover. “On the road to addiction: The facilitative and preventive roles of marketing cues.” Journal of Business Research 66, no. 8 (2013): 1219-1226.
- Pechmann, Cornelia, Elizabeth S. Moore, Alan R. Andreasen, Paul M. Connell, Dan Freeman, Meryl P. Gardner, Deborah Heisley, R. Craig Lefebvre, Dante M. Pirouz, and Robin L. Soster. “Navigating the central tensions in research on at-risk consumers: challenges and opportunities.” Journal of Public Policy & Marketing 30, no. 1 (2011): 23-30.
- Grover, Aditi, Michael A. Kamins, Ingrid M. Martin, Scott Davis, Kelly Haws, Ann M. Mirabito, Sayantani Mukherjee, Dante M. Pirouz, and Justine Rapp. "From Use to Abuse: When Everyday Consumption Behaviours Morph Into Addictive Consumptive Behaviours." Journal of Research for Consumers 19 (2011): 1.
- Brand Management
- Marketing Research
- Consumer Behavior
- Global Marketing
- Global Strategy
- Nonprofit Marketing
- Public Policy