- This event has passed.
2022 Broad College International Business Case Competition
October 28, 2022
9:00 am-6:00 pm
IBC/MSU-CIBER is organizing an international business case competition in the Broad College. The student teams will have 3 days to work on the business case and present their solutions to a panel of industry judges. Each presentation will last for 20 min, followed by 10 min Q&A session.
You are invited!
- $4,000 competition award fund: $2,000 for the 1st place, $1,000 for the 2nd place, $600 for the 3rd place, $400 for the 4th place
- Gain valuable experience and make yourself more marketable (unique line on a resume, topic of conversation in interviews, etc.)
- Each participant will receive “Case in Point: Case Competition” book, a great toolkit for case preparation
- Potential to represent Broad College at the national case competitions
- The competition is open to Broad College undergraduate students
- Each team must consist of 4 students. Participants can either:
- form a team of 4 students (preferred option) or
- express interest and be assigned to a team by organizers
Entrants will be accepted on a first come first serve basis, Apply early!
Detailed competition rules are presented in the attached file (below)
For more information, please contact Janhavi Venkatesh at firstname.lastname@example.org