No Project or Idea? No Problem!
You don’t have to have a venture idea or project to participate in 2DV! There will be an opportunity prior to the event for you to choose which venture idea or project you like the most, & decide which teams you would like to join!
2 DAY VENTURE is designed for Spartans to create & build a new venture with a team, not by yourself.
Eligibility / Rules
- To participate in 2DAY VENTURE, you must be a currently enrolled student at Michigan State University.
- To participate, you must be able to attend a large portion, if not all, of the 2DAY VENTURE weekend—your team is depending on you.
- If you have a scheduling conflict, please contact Caitlyn Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a participant in 2DAY VENTURE, you will respond to all emails by the required reply-by date & understand that you may not be placed onto the team in which you voted on in the week prior to the event.
- If you attend & participate in 2DAY VENTURE, you understand that your images may be used, but not limited to marketing materials & social media campaigns.
- If the idea or project won a financial award at a prior 2DAY VENTURE event, you are not eligible to compete in this 2DV.
- If you participate in 2DAY VENTURE, you understand that pitches are live & open to the public.
- If you are selected to receive a financial award, you understand that your team must enroll in the Burgess Institute for Entrepreneurship & Innovation’s Discovery Program to receive your award.