As professional women, we seldom carve out time to focus on our own needs and priorities. Given our current challenges, it is even more important for us to come together to encourage, empathize with, and inspire each other.
Whether you’re a high-powered executive or early in your career, the Broad College of Business | Advancing Women in Business event will help you recharge and focus you.
Join Broad alumni, students, and friends of the College to hear from two amazing women. You’ll leave with fresh insights, an expanded network, and a re-energized focus.
The evening will highlight dynamic and successful women whose real-life career journeys are diverse, compelling, and inspiring:
- Vice President, People Experience and Head of Inclusion & Diversity | Twitter
- B.A. Finance ’95 and MBA, Finance and Human Resources ’01
- President of PBS Distribution | Public Broadcasting Services
- B.A. Operations & Logistics Management ’90
- 5:30 PM – Registration
- 6:00 PM – Wine Reception with Power Networking
- 6:30 PM – Dialogue with Featured Successful Women of Broad
- 7:45 PM – Wrap-Up