- This event has passed.
Broad Teach-In: Be Bold. Be Broad.
October 15, 2021
9:00 am-12:00 pm
The inaugural Broad Teach-In: Be Bold. Be Broad. is motivated by a number of college initiatives aimed at improving equity and inclusion for students, faculty, and staff. The goal is to create an educational environment where participants can discuss a variety of topics related to diversity, equity, and inclusion both within the Broad College of Business and in industry.
Join the college-wide DEI discussion, proudly featuring Broad College alumna:
- B.A. Finance ’95 and MBA, Finance & Human Resource Management ’01
- Vice President, People Experience and Head of Inclusion & Diversity | Twitter
- 09:00 AM – 9:15 AM | Welcome Remarks from the Dean’s Office
- 09:15 AM – 10:15 AM | Opening Keynote and Q&A with Dalana Brand
- 10:20 AM – 11:10 AM | Breakout Sessions
- 11:15 AM – 11:45 AM | Student Keynote and Student Panel
- 11:45 AM – 12:00 PM | Closing Remarks from the Dean’s Office