From Monday, April 4 to Friday, April 8, 2022, Michigan State University is proud to announce its fourth annual Entrepreneurship & Innovation Week. Hosted by Michigan State University’s Burgess Institute for Entrepreneurship & Innovation in partnership with Women in Entrepreneurship & Entrepreneurship Association, we will feature several of flagship events & happenings to get involved with.
- Monday, April 4, 2022 — On April 4, from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. ET at the Rock, our students, staff, and faculty will hand out free coffee and donuts, promotional items for local East Lansing businesses and will officially kick-off the fourth annual Entrepreneurship & Innovation Week at Michigan State University!
- Tuesday, April 5, 2021 — Denise Kay, PhD, Environmental Toxicology & Co-Founder, Inspired Solutions will be joining Women in Entrepreneurship (WE) at 6:00 p.m. on April 5, 2022 at the Entrepreneurship Lab to discuss innovations in removing pollutants from the environment.
- Wednesday, April 6, 2022 — Tune in to Innovate State: Innovation & Inclusivity ft. Rob Smith, CEO & Founder, The Phluid Project / GET Phluid / The Phluid Foundation.
- Thursday, April 7, 2022 — Join us for the 4th Annual Burgess New Venture Challenge (BNVC) from 4:00 – 8:00 p.m. ET on April 7, 2022 at the Graduate East Lansing, where fifteen student semifinalists will have the chance to compete for a share of up to $45,000 in funding!
- Friday, April 8, 2022 — Applications for the second cohort of Michigan State University’s Pre-Accelerator program, MOMENTUM and 2DV (Vol. VI): Sustainability are due Friday, April 8, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Submit Applications today at MOMENTUM –
For more information & all other entrepreneurial happenings & events hosted by the Burgess Institute for Entrepreneurship & Innovation, visit www.eship.msu.edu/calendar/