Nissan boss arrested. Marriott data breached. Boeing 737 Max failure. Social media has catapulted organizational crises from the board room and the newsroom to the personal devices of our clients, our constituents and our employees.
Crisis is the new normal. Join this session to explore leading through important issues, such as:
- skills & capabilities essential to lead through a crisis
- environmental cues that could help avoid a crisis
- models and stages of crisis leadership from real experiences
- current examples of crises in the news
- restoration, resilience, and re-engagement
Global Director for Talent and Leader Development (retired) at General Motors
Event Registration | 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Program | 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
This event is exclusive to AMP/EMBA/WMBA alumni, students, and guests.