- This event has passed.
Hospitality Business: HA Open House
September 7, 2022
7:00 pm-8:30 pm
This event is open to all hospitality business students — especially our newly admitted students! If you are interested in ways to become more involved in Hospitality Business, please attend! Every club and event will be represented. It’s a great opportunity to learn about each club, what they offer, and how to volunteer.
Hospitality Association (HA) is the parent organization for nine clubs and three student-run events. Think of HA as an umbrella and all clubs and events listed below are under the umbrella.
- Business Golf
- Club Management Association of America (CMAA)
- Eta Sigma Delta (ESD)
- Hospitality and Lodging Club (HLC)
- Meeting and Events Club (MEC)
- National Society of Minorities in Hospitality (NSMH)
- Real Estate Investment Club (REIC)
- Society for Hospitality and Foodservice Management (SHFM)
- Spartan Beverage Society (SBS)
- Destination Auction
- Les Gourmets
- CAREER EXPO
The HA CEO represents the student body on various committees within The School, Broad College, and the University. Please join us! Questions? Please contact SIRC at 517-353-9747 or email to email@example.com
This event is contingent on adhering to guidelines set forth in the MSU Community Compact.