- This event has passed.
Hospitality Business: Open House and New Student Orientation
Wednesday, September 15
7:00 pm-8:30 pm
This event is open to all hospitality business students — especially our newly admitted students! If you are interested in ways to become more involved in Hospitality Business, please attend! Every club and event is represented by current members and student leaders. It’s a great opportunity to learn about each club, what they offer, and how to volunteer.
Hospitality Association (HA) is the parent organization for eight clubs and three student-run events within The School of Hospitality Business. Think of HA as an umbrella and all the clubs and events as everything under the umbrella.
- Club Management Association of America (CMAA)
- Eta Sigma Delta (ESD)
- Hospitality and Lodging Club (HLC)
- Meeting and Events Club (MEC)
- National Society of Minorities in Hospitality (NSMH)
- Real Estate Investment Club (REIC)
- Society for Hospitality and Foodservice Management (SHFM)
- Spartan Beverage Society (SBS)
- CAREER EXPO
- Destination Auction
- Les Gourmets
The HA CEO represents the student body on various committees within The School, Broad College, and the University.
Please join us! Questions? Please contact SIRC at 517-353-9747 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is contingent on adhering to guidelines set forth in the MSU Community Compact.