Hospitality Business: HA Open House and New Student Orientation
Wednesday, September 15
7:00 pm-8:30 pm
This event is open to all hospitality business students — especially our newly admitted students! If you are interested in ways to become more involved in Hospitality Business, please attend! Every club and event is represented by current members and student leaders. It’s a great opportunity to learn about each club, what they offer, and how to volunteer.
Hospitality Association (HA) is the parent organization for eight clubs and three student-run events within The School of Hospitality Business. Think of HA as an umbrella and all the clubs and events as everything under the umbrella. HA is led by an executive board elected each year by you.
- American Hotel & Lodging Association (AH&LA)
- Club Management Association of America (CMAA)
- Eta Sigma Delta (ESD)
- MSU Meeting and Events Club (MEC)
- National Society of Minorities in Hospitality (NSMH)
- Real Estate Investment Club (REIC)
- Society for Hospitality and Foodservice Management (SHFM)
- Spartan Beverage Society (SBS)
- CAREER EXPO
- Destination Auction
- Les Gourmets
Click here for HA web site. The HA CEO represents the student body on various committees within The School, Broad College and the University.
Please join us! Questions? Please contact SIRC at 517-353-9747 or email to email@example.com
This event is contingent on University approval and adhering to guidelines set forth in the MSU Community Compact.