- This event has passed.
Managing Through Crisis Summer Series
June 23, 2020-September 22, 2020
Please join us for a weekly series on managing through our current state of crisis: the coronavirus pandemic, the national protests, and the impact of both on our economy. The summer series includes live webinars and participant Q&As. Topics combine the passion and research of our faculty with insights into how the current state of crisis is impacting business.
Jump to Topic:
- June 23, 2020, The COVID Economy: Looking into the Abyss and Beyond
- June 30, 2020, The COVID-19 Infodemic
- July 7, 2020, Openness and Trust in a Remote Work Environment
- July 14, 2020, COVID and HR Implications
- July 21, 2020, Customer Experience in Our Current Environment
- July 28, 2020, Strategic Messaging During Crisis
- August 4, 2020, Leading Teams Under High Stress
- August 11, 2020, Digital disruption from COVID-19
- August 18, 2020, Using Social Media Successfully During Crisis
- August 25, 2020, Negotiations Post-Pandemic
- September 1, 2020, Engaging Remote Employees
- September 8, 2020, How to Realign Business Process Management with Changing Strategies
- September 15, 2020, Consumer Behavior During Crisis
- September 22, 2020, Value Innovation: How Should Innovation Change?