The people and programs of the Eli Broad College of Business play a starring role in a recent podcast series that takes a deep dive into the state of MBA education, today and tomorrow.
The Modern Day MBA Podcast — produced by Poets&Quants, a leading graduate education news site, in partnership with the Broad College — takes a look at where today’s postgraduate business learning is going and how it’s empowering tomorrow’s leaders.
- Episode 1: Innovation & Creativity At Broad With Wayne Hutchison, director of the Broad College full-time MBA program and academic services
- Episode 3: What Are The Options? Considering Specialty Masters At Broad With Vallabh Sambamurthy, associate dean for MBA and professional master’ programs at the Broad College;
- Episode 4: Why Earn An MBA? With Marla McGraw, director of Broad College career management;
- Episode 5: Entrepreneurship At Broad With Ken Szymusiak, managing director at the Burgess Institute for Entrepreneurship & Innovation at the Broad College;
- Episode 6: A Day In The Life Of An MBA Student At MSU With Fadi Francis, a member of the full-time MBA Class of 2019 at the Broad College.
You can listen to all the episodes at SoundCloud.com.