With the increasing exchanges in business and education between the State of Michigan and China, Spartans and Michigan State University play an important role in creating the connections and making businesses happen. You are invited to join MSU Eli and Edythe L. Broad Dean of the Eli Broad College of Business, Sanjay Gupta and three MSU alumni panelists at 2019 MSU Executive Forum in Shanghai on Nov. 2, when we will:
- Showcase MSU and Spartans’ role in promoting exchanges and creating connections between the State of Michigan and China.
- Highlight the business/investment/education opportunities between Michigan and China that are related to MSU.
- Share how their MSU experience help prepare their global professional career.
- Ning Shao, Chief of Executive, Michigan China Center
- Bun Ly, Vice President of Global Commerce & Business Development, Detroit Economic Growth Corporation
- Tu Le, Managing Director of Sino Auto Insights
RSVP is encouraged here: http://msualumni.sv.mikecrm.com/xtmB39e