- This event has passed.
Spring 2019 CXM Best Practices Symposium: Understanding Customers and Engaging Employees
April 24, 2019
Hosted twice each year by CXM@MSU, the CXM Best Practices Symposium is designed to provide participants with practical insights and the tools necessary to address what is quickly becoming an imperative for success in today’s competitive business work – effectively designing and managing the customer experience. In fact, according to Gartner, 89% of companies plan to compete primarily on the basis of customer experience this year.
All organizations want to live up to their brand promise, deliver an exceptional customer experience, and create brand advocates – but how is this feat actually accomplished?
The Spring 2019 CXM Best Practices Symposium is focused on providing attendees with practical and actionable tools and practices illustrated through a series of keynote speakers, breakout sessions, round table discussions, and a networking reception. The Spring 2019 CXM Best Practices Symposium covers the spectrum of customer experience management practices, with a special focus this symposium on Understanding Customers and Engaging Employees as part of the customer experience management process.
Managing Director – Consumer Insight, Delta Air Lines
Former Director – Cast and Guest Experience, The Walt Disney Company
Brand Leadership Expert and best selling author of “Extraordinary Experiences” and “What Great Brands Do”
Featured Speakers – Breakout Sessions
Principal and Founder, Brands Rising LLC and author of “The Most Powerful Brand on Earth”
Director – Research and Strategy, Quicken Loans
Director of Research and Global Customer Satisfaction Index Manager, ACSI
Author of Citizen Satisfaction
Chief Human Resources Officer, MSU Federal Credit Union
Senior Experience Design Strategist, Cast and Hue
Group Director – Global Experience and Insights, VMLY&R
Director – Customer Experience, Gongos Inc.
President and CEO, Gongos Inc.
- $250 Early Bird Rate ($295 beginning April 1)
- CX of M member: $195 Early Bird Rate ($250 beginning April 1)
- MSMR Advisory Board member: $195 Early Bird Rate ($250 beginning April 1)
- CXM@MSU Advisory Board member: No Charge
- CXM@MSU Faculty network member: No Charge
- Table of 7 Participants: $1,495 Early Bird Rate ($1,795 beginning April 1)
- CX of M member – Table of 7 Participants: $1,250 Early Bird Rate ($1,495 beginning April 1)
- MSMR Advisory Board member – Table of 7 Participants: $1,250 Early Bird Rate ($1,495 beginning April 1)
- CXM@MSU Advisory Board member – Table of 7 Participants: $1,250 Early Bird Rate ($1,495 beginning April 1)