The Institute for Business Research serves as the hub for externally funded business research within the Broad College of Business, and as part of the MSU campus-wide research infrastructure, collaborates with other MSU Colleges/Departments as well as the Offices of Regulatory Affairs, MSU Technology, Sponsored Programs, Business Connect and Contract & Grant Administration.
Expand Broad faculty participation in externally funded research. The Institute for Business Research identifies opportunities for externally funded research, guides faculty through the competitive proposal process and connects Broad faculty with faculty across campus, MSU research entities, and external funding agencies.
Helping Broad faculty efficiently create and manage competitive proposals. IBR staff support administrative requirements such as:
- identification of funding opportunities,
- facilitation of research collaborations both inside and outside the College,
- communication of proposal requirements,
- budget development,
- completion of non-technical forms,
- assembly/review of the final proposal package,
- securing institutional approvals, and
- coordination of submission to the prospective sponsor.
- Nationally recognized Broad College Faculty.
- Broad College Research Centers and Institutes with connections to Michigan, U.S. and International businesses and associations.
- John Hollenbeck, Faculty Director, University Distinguished Professor, Eli Broad Professor of Management, N430 Business College Complex, 517-355-2413, email@example.com
- Cindy Majeske, Research Manager, N116 Business College Complex, 517-432-0694, firstname.lastname@example.org